What a Welcome to Colorado Springs
















When deciding where we wanted to go on vacation this year... we decided to go out west. In March 2008, we came to Colorado Springs with our Brooklyn, who wanted to go to Whit's End @ Focus on the Family. That WAS the best vacation we had ever gone on. WE cherish the memories of that vacation. SO we decided to come back. I have to say that in the back of my mind, I had some reservations about coming back out here. Would all the memories of our trip before, hold me back from truly enjoying our vacation because Brooklyn is not with us.

I love love love CLOUD art...this is something that our family has done for years, looking at the clouds seeing what things are being painted in the skies by an unseen hand. As we were coming into Colorado Springs... we saw the above picture. WOW!!! AN ANGEL....AN ANGEL...do you see it???? I know this may seem stupid....but some how I believe that Brooklyn could have painted that angel cloud herself, to say.... WELCOME BACK!!!!!


I love you Brooklyn!!!

mommy

Comments

  1. Not a doubt in my mind that Brooklyn did that just for you!!!

    She always was a little artist!!!

    I love you all dearly!!!

    Wavelene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya I absolutely love this. I can just see Brooklyn doing this for her family. I hope you had a really great time. Love ya lots Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay we need need an update here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya, you are an inspiration to so many. I don't know who told you your works are limited because of your past, but I simply do not believe that to be true. Someone very close to me who has been through so much was saying much of the same thing to me not long ago, "How can I be a witness now with all that I have done?" Look at some of the greatest people from the Bible...Paul for example. Look at the life he lead as Saul and then look at his powerful witness after his salvation. :) Just as you said The Lord loves you and knows every aspect of your life and He will use every aspect of your being without limitations through the power of His Holy Spirit that dwells within you. Thank you so much for your entry. It has really touched me and I felt lead to share with you my feelings. You are my sister in Christ and I know your reward will be great in Heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts